You know AAA for 24-hour roadside assistance for your car or truck, and we're including your bicycle as well!
This service is included in all membership levels at no expense to you and is automatically part of your services available.
Bicycle service does count as one of your four service calls. The towing distance is based on your level of membership.
Coverage and Restrictions
- Member must be present at the time of service and have proof of identity
- Bicycle service applies to all two-wheeled bicycles including rentals and tandem trailers pulled by a bike
- Bicycle service is limited to transporting the bike (home, repair shop, etc) due to breakdown disablement. Mechanical repairs are not included
- Service is provided only along public streets, not bike paths or other private roadways
- Not eligible for reimbursement
Coverage extends to Albany, Broome, Chemung, Clinton, Columbia, Essex, Franklin, Fulton, Greene, Hamilton, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Tioga, Warren, and Washington counties. AAA members can call 1-800-AAA-HELP, request assistance at AAA.com or via AAA’s free mobile app.
AAA has a long history of bicycle safety and sharing the road with motorists and will continue to seek ways to improve sharing roadways safely.
Get NHTSA Bike Helmet Fit infographic mentioned on page 5 in the May/June 2022 issue of AAA Every Day Magazine.