We are excited to announce that we can welcome you into our four office locations again!!! Please see below for the guidelines and updates we have put into action moving forward:
1. Additional Cleaning Measures - We have supplied each employee with sanitizer, masks, and gloves. For those that are working with members one-on-one, we have also provided sneeze guards.
2. Sanitizing Stations - At each location, you will find a station at the front of the store with sanitizer, masks and gloves for your use while shopping.
3. Procedures - Counters are being disinfected between customers, with attention to sanitizing door knobs and other high touch areas routinely throughout the day.
4. Guidance - AAA staff members have read, signed and returned statements that they understand and will follow procedures. This includes reporting any illness or exposure and taking the necessary precautions to ensure their health and yours.
5. Curbside Pickup - Newly available, you can shop certain items by phone or order online and pick up curbside at any of our four AAA Travel Stores. There are signs in each location with instructions for you to follow. Visit AAA.com/YourConvenience to order select items now.
6. Virtual Experiences - Stay tuned for virtual travel events to explore dream destinations with different cruise, tour and lodging partners. If you would like to have a video consultation with a AAA Travel or Insurance Agent, no problem. Call 518-426-1000 and schedule yours today.
We know things we will be a bit of an adjustment for the foreseeable future, but understand these steps are necessary. All departments are ready to serve you. We are practicing social distancing and while in-person appointments are welcome, we encourage you to take advantage of available virtual experiences and curbside opportunities. If you have any questions about our safety procedures, please visit AAA.com/Covid.
Thank you for your business and continued membership.
Your AAA Hudson Valley Team